Tips From Lifehacker : 10 Great Clothing Tricks in 60 Seconds
Uploaded by lifehacker on Mar 26, 2012
A quick look at the simple tricks you can with your clothing.
Author : Thorin Klosowski from Lifehacker
No matter how hard you try, one thing you can't get away from is the need to take care of your clothes. Whether it's taking care of clothes that are falling apart or simply learning how to fold, store, and keep them, this video will show you the easiest, quickest ways to do a whole slew of clothing related activities.
The video above covers a few of our favorite tips. If you want to learn more, hit up the Lifehacker links below.
- Hang shirts quickly with a simple technique.
- Button the top button of a shirt to keep the collar looking good.
- Fold a t-shirt super fast.
- Use the Savile Row fold to keep pants from falling off a hanger.
- Quickly remove wrinkles with a spray bottle.
- Rethread a drawstring with a straw.
- Keep a loose zipper up with a key ring.
- Freeze jeans to clean them and help them last longer.
- Rehab old shoes with a baking soda and laundry detergent.
- Stretch tight shoes with a hair dryer and a few extra pairs of socks.
For more great Lifehacker videos, check out Lifehacker YouTube channel.